Managing software teams is hard. We have more than 20 years of experience in building software and software teams across a variety of industries, from science to SaaS.
We can help you to:
- Get the most out of your development team and build great software
- Bridge the gap between software engineers and business people to ensure that your software team is focussed on generating customer value
- Introduce agile software development methodologies such as scrum, and make them work
User interface and user experience design is the most important part of software - it is the part that your customers spend the most time interacting with. Sadly, it is often neglected, as software teams may lack the skills and experience to come up with consistent, attractive and easy to use designs.
We can help you improve the aesthetic and ergonomic design of your software, and coach your software team in user experience design.
We like to put our money where our mouth is. As well as talking about building software, we actually build it, both for ourselves and for clients.
We have broad experience across a wide range of platforms, languages and application domains, with particular interests in:
- Cross-platform macOS/Windows/Linux/Web development
- Image processing
- Performance optimisation
- Native iOS and Android application
We can help you to understand the strengths and weaknesses of software teams. This is essential when buying or investing in a software company, but it can also be a powerful tool to use internally for organisational development.